Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fall Signature Double D Shopper

I got my AKO newsletter today and I am just in love with this Fall Signature Double D Shopper, prettily priced at just $34.00. AKO is a leader in celebrity inspired designs and for the fashion forward but penny poor fashionista, there bags are just the thing. One of the things I like about them is the quality. Their product is well constructed and their design is very of the moment. I even own a couple myself. Sometimes I just can't bear to think of paying a four digit price for an item I might only use for a season and AKO is just the antidote. So be sure to visit them and explore! They also carry jewelry, sunglasses and other accessories to help you complete a luxe look at a bargain price.

The hottest trends at affordable prices!



No comments: