Thursday, September 07, 2006

Jimmy Choo's 'Mahala' Likes Moshing With The Best Of Us



A little while ago I was endorsing the black leather and silver hardware fad which is sweeping the fashion world into a frenzy, and have just now discovered this great Jimmy Choo tribute to the glory years of 1977. It's hard, it's edgy, and looks like it has lots of little pockets to stash away those lippies!

Of course not everyone can afford a Jimmy Choo so might I suggest instead:



Have you ever looked at a bag and your heart just stopped? Mine just did with this Kathy Von Zeeland bag. I love hardware and buckles and am very fond of a good solid hobo. Well this one has all that and I think I shall now officially declare it my "IT" bag for fall. I have ordered one and now I am trying to sit on my hands while I wait for it to arrive.

Source: thebaglady.com

No comments: