Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Votes Are In and the Verdict Is.....Hate It!

Both bagsnob.com and thebaglady.tv have ringingly UNendorsed this monstrosity from LV:

Bag Snob:
This to me is comedic genius. What can you possibly wear with this without looking like you just fell on top of a harp seal? Look how big it is! It is 18" x 10"! It is mink with python trim, all good things, until you add crayola colored LV monograms to it and make it into a fanny pack. What a total waste of resources. I usually am not a Peta advocate but all I can think is, the poor little minks who started off so cute gave their lives for the sake of this fashion atrocity! So I guess it is not funny afterall. It's like, it's ok to eat meat cuz it's yummy but if you're going to ruin lamb chops with a jellybean and banana chutney, I'd rather just have a salad.

Bag Lady:
You know, I'm not sure I can even find the words for this offering from Louis Vuitton, which is proudly occupying the Ugly Accessory of the Week slot today. Three things do spring to mind, though: 1. It's a bum bag/fanny pack (snigger!)/whatever you want to call it 2. It's covered in logos and 3. It's made of real fur - mink, to be exact. Oh, and 4: it's ugly. Enough said, I think...

Source: bagsnob.com and thebaglady.tv

No comments: