Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chanel Round Bowling

Meet the new love of my life! I am so in love right now. Chanel came out with the Round Bowling collection for Fall to lure a new generation into Chanel obsession. Although I am already Chanel obsessed, I sometimes find myself wanting something slightly younger and more casual. That is why as soon as I saw this bag, I knew it had to be mine. We are always preaching to invest in classics and this is a bag that is definitely a classic without the hard to wear formality of a totally classic bag. The calf leather is less precious but also makes it lower maintenance than the uber luxurious lambskin that scratches and stains easily. The stitching gives it the timeless touch, it is not quilted so it is less "stuffy" and more run around chic. It comes in 3 sizes but the large one is almost the size of a carry on at 9" x 15"; there is also a cute little cosmetic bag in the collection. In either black, white or dark beige, you can be sure this bag will be a staple that will last you a lifetime. $2195 for medium, call Chanel at 800-550-0052 to locate a bag at the Chanel boutique closest to you.

Source: bagsnob.com

No comments: