Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I admit that I am powerless over handbags, and my life has become unmanageable

Well, not too badly anyway. Last month I took over a couple of shelves in the linen closet for my collection and as part of that, I auctioned off the gently used and gave away the rest. I decided that a woman's MPD was equal to the number of years in her age and reduced myself to that figure.

Well, the auctions are done and there were a few that didn't sell, but that at second glance I couldn't give away either, so oh well on the MPD (Maximum Purse Density). I also completely cleared out the closet and took it over. So my "final" tally? 54 (maybe 55 if I win a certain auction). You can see the inventory to the right under "What's In Your Closet?" Not too bad, even still. I know many and have reported on more that have far more than I (thank goodness!)

No comments: