Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hermes Lindy

This is the fabulous younger cousin to the Birkin that you may not have to wait years for (though you should keep your name on the Birkin list cuz by the time you get it, you will finally be old enough to carry it). The Hermes Lindy is a stylish and super functional bag with double sided compartments so you can keep your stuff separate and organized. I love how it collapses in the center when empty but expands to hold all the essentials a girl needs to look gorgeous throughout the day. Available in leather or canvas with calfskin trim, this is THE bag I'm obsessing over for Spring (pink please, it will go with all of my Hello Kitty accessories). Just when I thought I couldn't love the House of Hermes more (though not so much that I'd name my son Hermes like that skanky has been Kelly Rutherford. Who is she you ask? Exactly) they delight me with a bag that will certainly earn a coveted place in my bag wardrobe. The Lindy is destined to sell out so call your local Hermes boutique quickly: Ask for Craig at Highland Park (214) 528-0197 or New York (212) 751 3181. Choose from size 30cm or 34 cm, prices range from $4300-$4800.

Source: bagsnob.com

No comments: